Extra menu in footer - website version

Hi

I’ve just noticed that since the upgrade there is an extra menu in the footer. It is a standard one from the demo. It is not displayed on the mobile version.

I have tried deleting it but I can’t as it is not actually in the footer widgets.

Please help.

Take care

Jude

Hi Jude,

Can you show us the website address?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

It is maverickparadox.com It randomly appears and disappears every few days. It is very frustrating!

Thanks

Jude

Hi Jude,

It appears in random? Can you pass us the WP Login details in a private reply, so that I can check what’s going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

Here is the login. Can you let me know when you don’t need the log in anymore please?

username - support
password - 33gB!@k03?12g-M

Thanks

Jude

Hi,

The login didn’t work, you mean this menu area? http://take.ms/Papvn

If so, try this Custom CSS,

Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS and add this CSS Snippet in it,

@media only screen 
  and (min-width: 720px) 
  and (max-width: 1180px) {
    #footer .col-md-3:last-child { display: none; }
#footer .col-md-3 { width: 33%; }
}

Adjust the min and max width according to your needs.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

This seems to have worked. I would like to leave this ticket open for awhile though, just in case the problem randomly returns.

Thanks for your hard work

Jude

Hi Jude,

Sure, if that happens again, please let us know.

Regards,

Hi Laranz

After a day of adding posts to my site the extra footer on the desktop version has appeared again.

can you please help?

Thanks

Jude

Hi,

Thanks for updating us on this issue.

I took a look at your site and I don’t see an apparent issue right away.

Could your send a screen grab outlining the issue?

I attached an image below of what I see.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi

This is what I see when I’m viewing the website on desktop when I’m in edit mode. Just a thought, does it only show when I’m in edit mode?

Thanks

Jude

Hi there,
I hope you’re doing well.

I’m now seeing only three sections in the footer.

Upon looking at the code, I’m seeing where the fourth section is just a blank div.

Could you please check your footer widgets to see if you have anything at all in there? Probably an empty text widget?

I was trying to access your site’s back end to check on it, and see if there’s possibly a malicious plugin, however, the credentials don’t seem to be working, could you check on that for me please?

And while you’re at it, please disable all your plugins and see if it starts working again just in case that’s an issue.

If it starts working again, just re-activate them one by one to see which plugin is the faulty one.

Looking forward to your reply,

Best Regards,
Support.

Hi,

It should does only when you’re logged in, can you try that after you logged out?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.