Facebook Light Box for Travelify WordPress theme

Hi Jurgen,

You can make the header disappear by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

#branding .hgroup-wrap {
    display: none;
}

If you want header to be smaller then instead use the following CSS code.

#branding .hgroup-wrap {
    padding: 0;
}
#branding .hgroup-wrap .hgroup-right {
    margin: 15px 0;
}

To move social icons in the menu list, please use the solution shared in the following thread.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/align-social-icons-at-the-top-next-to-menu-names/#post-40360

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello Movin,
OK I downloaded the plugin shortcode for menu but what exactly do I have to do now ???
where do I put the shorcode and what is the shortcode ??? I’m lost :(((

Hello Movin,
I have another two question … How can I get my logo centered?
2nd question … on top of the page is always a small bar and very irritating … how can we remove that … I see on all members who are using the child theme the same :frowning: please see attached image

Thanks for getting back on me

Jurgen

Hi Jurgen,

OK I downloaded the plugin shortcode for menu but what exactly do I have to do now ??? where do I put the shorcode and what is the shortcode ??? I’m lost :(((

It’s all described in the following thread so please read it carefully.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/align-social-icons-at-the-top-next-to-menu-names/#post-40782

Also instead of using the plugin shortcode-in-menus you have to use the custom plugin attached to the above reply.

I have another two question .. How can I get my logo centered? 2nd question .. on top of the page is always a small bar and very irritating .. how can we remove that .. I see on all members who are using the child theme the same :( please see attached image

To help keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your new question here Travelify - Colorlib Support Forum instead of replying on your existing thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Regards,
Movin

Thanks Movin but I’ve created already new threads and it seems nobody is reading them at all :frowning:
I’ll try again and make a separate thread.

Regards
Jurgen