Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

I noticed by opening “inspect” that I had errors.
They are all like that, errors that cannot find files that I had already deleted, how can I delete these errors?
He tells me he is in a 2018/03 folder in wp.content, but fording, the photos are not there

Hi There,

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

Hi There,

I just checked your issue and it seems to be linked to the gallery widget on your footer.

I removed the gallery widget images and everything is loading just fine.

Kindly check and let me know.

Ok most of the mistakes are gone. But there are 3 left, two for the images and one I don’t know for what.

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow.

I only deleted a few in order to confirm the issue. You will need to update the various section to remove the reference to this images from the WP UI.

This files are being referenced and causing errors because they were wrongly deleted instead of deleting them from the WP UI. I would recommend that you restore the files. and delete them from the interface as expected.

Hope this helps.

Should I have deleted them from FileZilla, am I wrong?

In case you don’t have these files anymore, what can I do?

In what sense should I update the sections?

And these problems create consequences? (Eg instability, slow site)

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow up.

There is no alarm because of this errors as this errrors do not affect the sites functionality or speed.

In order to remove them, you would need to visit each section, for example the about section and check under the background image option to ascertain that the selected image exists otherwise you replace the image with another one.

Hope this helps.

Ok thanks, now I’ll check section by section.
While the “JQMIGRATE” error how can I fix it?

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow up.

WordPress uses the jQuery migrate script to ensure backwards compatibility for any plugins or themes you might be using which use functionality removed from newer versions of jQuery. This is because some plugins may still be using older versions of the JQuery script.

However, this notice is simply designed to inform you that there may be some scripts enqueued and using the older version.

Hope this helps.

Ok thanks for the info.
Returning to the previous discussion, I checked all the sections of the “customize” and these backgrounds do not exist.

Good morning

Regarding background image, try again, it was a cached piece of CSS that is cleared now

I double checked the errors, and actually the ones I showed were gone, but now there are these that I don’t know what they are.

Hello Myneks

This last message about mixed content warning means (Actually you can read what it means in the message :slight_smile: ) that your site is not fully secured, not SSL ready, you read more about this problem here:

Just checked your site again and i cant see this error :slight_smile:

Oh nice! Thank you very much.
Now I know what I’m talking about :wink:

You can close this topic

Ticket closed, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions
Thanks!

Ticket closed, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions
Thanks!

Hi There,

You are most welcome. I’m glad everything is all fixed up,

Feel free to let me know in case something else comes up :slight_smile: