Fashe Ad Banner section CSS style

Hello,

I’ve been modifying the theme a bit so that it fits the style I need for a store, and I have not been able to find at all where can I modify the folowing things for the “ad banner” section:

From what can be seen in that image, I want to modify 2 things…

1- The corner radious so that the buttons for ad banners match those of the rest of the website and…

2.- The padding below the section of the 3 image ad banner is a lil bit too much from what I would like to have, so I want to know where I can lower the bottom padding for this section a bit…

Here is a preview of the shop I’m building with this theme.

Regards,

Hey there

Please provide link to the page and i will generate custom css for you

This is the preview link: https://qh5lqx0cbqyki3qv-2581987398.shopifypreview.com

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the border radius by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Border radius for button*/
.block1.hov-img-zoom.pos-relative.m-b-30 {
    border-radius: 10px;
}

a.flex-c-m.size2.m-text2.bg3.hov1.trans-0-4 {
    border-radius: 10px;
}

/*Padding*/
.p-b-40 {
    padding-bottom: 10px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks a lot, that worked for the borders, the padding thou, it seems that it only modified the padding within the image, making the button go lower… What I would like to do is to decrease the padding between the whole section, so that the following group of 3 images is closer:

Also, I have a few more questions, would it be ok if I ask them here? Not sure how much support I can get for this theme since it doesn’t have its own forum.

When I hover over the a product from the “Featured Collection” Section, the button, the button “add to cart” shows up…

Is there a way I can have that button always showing? and also, how can I change the text from “ADD TO CART” to “BUY NOW” from that section?

Hello

You can use this css:

.block2-overlay {
background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
opacity: 1;
}
.block2-btn-addcart {
bottom: 25px !important;
}
.p-b-40 {
padding-bottom: 0px;
}

.p-t-40 {
padding-top: 0px;
}

Thanks a lot Noda, you’ve been extremely helpful, now my shop is almost completed.

1 last thing I would like to ask and I believe that should be it.

Where can I change the color of the hamburguer menu icon? Currently it is black but I’m using a black header, so it kind of gets lost in mobile.

Once again, thank you so much for all the help

Good morning

This is your code for hamburger menu:

.hamburger-inner, .hamburger-inner:after, .hamburger-inner:before {
background-color: #fff;
}