Fashe - Cart and account icons not working at all

Hi all,

I have managed to fix some of the issues I have had with the theme, but have now noticed that my cart icon doesn’t work at all.

On the desktop it shows the cart as empty after adding items to the cart. The page needs to be refreshed in order to see the cart items.

On the mobile the number of items in the cart is in the wrong place and the cart is un-clickable. Doesn’t work at all.

The account icon doesn’t work at all on both desktop and mobile.

I have searched and tried some fixes in these threads with no success, so hoping someone is able to help me fix this issue as I have customers adding items to the cart but not able to purchase resulting in no sales online.
I am ok with editing code if it’s explained well and easy to follow :slight_smile: I appreciate any help!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you so much! It’s www.seasideinteriors.com.au

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The cart and account icon seem to work on my end, please try clearing your browser cache then reload the page.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for checking it out. On mobile I cleared chache etc and I went incognito, but both icons are completely unclickable and the number is in the wrong place. Also when I added something to the cart it showed 0 in the cart.
On laptop it only shows something in the cart if I scroll half way down the page and the account icon still does nothing. I cleared chache and I also went incognito. Can you please show me what comes up when you click the account icon on desktop and what it looks like on mobile? I’ve never seen it.

Hello there,

The accounts icon does not have a url assigned to it, so you need to assign a link to the icon. As it is now, it is using this link:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for the response. Where is the account icon meant to point to? I assume this is where members can log in to see their account. What would the url be for that destination please?

Hello there,

Have you enabled the customer accounts? You need to enable it before users can create accounts. Please have a look at this document:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks, I already have enabled accounts.

Howdy

So, is your problem resolve by this?

Hi Noda, No, accounts were enabled before and still the icon isn’t clickable. There was a mention of changing the url but I don’t know what to change the url to?

www.seasideinteriors.com.au

Hi, are we any closer to having these issues resolved? The cart is the biggest issue and I still don’t know where to point the account URL to? Nobody responded to me… Thanks

Hello there

I just reported this problem to our team and they will fix it as soon as possible, you can see the progress here: