Fashe Shopify theme : color selection doesn't work

Hello everyone,
Hope you’re doing well.

I recently installed Fashe, a free shopify theme that I found here on colorlib. It’s awesome! But I have two issues with it.

First of all, the buttons which can change the color of the product (actually, our watches’s colors), don’t work.

Exemple here : https://ticys.com/collections/casual/products/tentation-blue-white , on the right.

Secondly, I would like to delete the first “description”, the one in gray just under the price. Do you know how to do it?

Thanks a million!

Best regards,

Jordan

hi Jordan

thank you for a question,
basically we are reporting Wordpress themes (So far) but since your question is related to css alternation i can help you

1. i need a screenshot of the button you mentioned in the first question, i cant see the button, maybe you are asking about dropdown?
  2. can see “description” on the page

Hi,

I also have this proble - Secondly, I would like to delete the first “description”, the one in gray just under the price. Do you know how to do it?

Please could you help?

Hi, Jordan your issues resolved or? If you don’t get solutions to your question so tell me I will give the answer to your question because I have faced the same issue when I launched my website American stick flags so that time I will take help from an expert developer to solve my problem. Now I know how to resolve this issues please tell me about your issues.

Hi,

I am still having this problem, please could you help?