Fashe Theme No add to cart button or product descriptions

no add to cart button or product descriptions fresh install from the website at the newest version? fashe-shopify-theme-v2. is there any way to fix this? I tried the Github version one same.

Hey there

please check your product if you have all the fields and settings filled,
Also, in order to make sure this is not a theme problem, switch to different theme temporarily and check if you have the same

its fine on other themes I have tested over a lot of themes this one is the only that happens.
it seems the class="p-t33 p-b-60 part isn’t loading up and it just skips to the class=relatedproduct part.
would really like to use this theme it looks great BTW good job.

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here but could you add a link to the page so that we can have a look at this issue?

Best Regards,
Support

https://of6zgw13x9zl53mn-3711598665.shopifypreview.com

Hello,

Thanks for that information.

Could you please check to ensure that you do not have any new code added to Shopify from a previous theme? As it could be the cause of this issue.

Best Regards,
Support

Interesting thing I check the theme on a new Shopify account it works. I guess there is an app or code or something on the original store. Codes can be pass to other themes? I thought a new theme installs fresh codes. Where are the those codes located in the theme.liquid file? But I think it might be an app called Coin Currency Converter by ShopPad Inc

Deactivate all your app in shopify and check again