Fashe theme problems

Hi, i’m currently using ‘Fashe’ and i’m experiencing two problems with it.
The first problem is when entering the website, when you click past the age verification it comes up with what’s in the image attached.

The second problem is when trying to remove a product from the cart it takes you straight to checkout.

Thanks.

Oh and one more problem actually, when using mobile to access the website you cannot click the side menu.

Thanks.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Thanks MOD.
my website is - Hemp-Valley.co.uk.

Thanks again.

HI there

It looks like an extension, please deactivate all your extension and then check again, we don’t have anything like that in the theme to trigger such problem

Hi, i’ve deleted all the apps on my store and still have had no luck. I’ve contacted shopify support who also deactivated all of the apps and they had no luck either. I’ve been told it must be a problem with the theme or the coding.

Hi there

Is this problem resolved? https://www.loom.com/share/6501850c4d8946049c1dc1d2b73df176
I cant see it right now, there is no same problem on my side

Hi, no the problem hasn’t been resolved. I’ve had to switch themes as it was causing a lot of abandoned carts.

Sorry about that, some problems are already reported and they will be fixed in the upcoming release

Vayav, can you please provide link to your website? let me check it, please