Fashe (v1.0.0 / "fashe-shopify-theme-v3") Blog Thumbnail Issue

Hi, thank you for providing a free theme to use for Shopify. It looks great and is much more dynamic than the free themes that Shopify itself offers.

I’m having trouble getting the thumbnails of images to show up in the Blog section for the Home page as well as the actual Blog page. The screenshots attached are for dummy blog posts, but I’ve uploaded images onto the blog posts through Shopify and they do not look like the blog elements in the Fashe demo.

I was also wondering if it’s possible to take out the Additional information tab for the Products but still keep the Description and Review dropdown blocks?

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Yes, by simply leaving the additional information empty, the tab will not show up.
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Okay, great!

I’m having trouble getting the thumbnails of images to show up in the Blog section for the Home page as well as the actual Blog page. The screenshots attached are for dummy blog posts, but I’ve uploaded images onto the blog posts through Shopify and they do not look like the blog elements in the Fashe demo.