Fatal error in Illdy theme

Hey all,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.

If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

This error usually stems from being used with a theme other than Illdy or conflicting plugins so this should potentially help.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Support

I only cannot access “Customize” page. After I follow the steps, it’s same, but it said [ Fatal error: Class ‘Epsilon_Editor_Custom_Control’ not found in /home/u803751806/public_html/wp-content/plugins/illdy-companion/illdy-companion.php on line 339 ]

Anyone have any idea to solve this? Thanks indeed!

It’s funny how everyone has the same exact problem,
its all bogus, all of these themes are made to get you
to come back for more options from colorlib, think about
theme -----rhymes with -------scheme :slight_smile:

All of these themes are broken, and once you install the plugins
to make a complete site, guess what, PHP starts to regurgitate
its a awesome circus act, gotta love it…

Hello I made those changes and it gave problem. Below. Plx Helpme

Fatal error: Class ‘TLTheme’ not found in /home/storage/1/92/d2/bmsassociados/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2

<?php

/******************************************************************************/

/******************************************************************************/

$Theme=new TLTheme();

$GoogleFont=new TLThemeGoogleFont();

$GoogleFont->scheduleDownload();

add_action('admin_init',array($Theme,'adminInit'));

add_action('admin_menu',array($Theme,'adminMenuInit'));

add_action('wp_ajax_theme_admin_google_font_dictionary',array($GoogleFont,'getFontByName'));

add_action('wp_ajax_theme_admin_option_page_save',array($Theme,'adminOptionPanelSave'));

add_action('wp_ajax_theme_admin_option_page_restore',array($Theme,'adminOptionPanelRestore'));

add_action('wp_ajax_theme_admin_option_page_import',array($Theme,'adminOptionPanelImport'));

add_action('wp_ajax_theme_admin_option_page_import_google_font',array($GoogleFont,'import'));

add_action('after_setup_theme',array($Theme,'setupTheme'));

add_action('switch_theme',array($Theme,'switchTheme'));

add_filter('upload_mimes','custom_upload_mimes');

?>

function custom_upload_mimes($existing_mimes=array()) 

{

$existing_mimes['txt']='text/plain';

return $existing_mimes;

}

Hello all,

I guess Illdy Companion plugin is nor working properly with Multisite enabled.

I have latest Illdy as main theme on my website.
If I enable Illdy Companion network wide, everything is OK on main site, but I can’t customize any theme on other sites and get "PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Epsilon_Editor_Custom_Control’ not found " in Apache errorl.log

If I disable Illdy Companion network wide and use it only on main site everything is OK.

hi… my content is all screwed up placement wise on all pages except for home page… help!!!

7 PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_theme_mode() in /nas/content/live/highimpact1/wp-content/themes/illdy/inc/customizer/customizer.php on line 412

Hi,

“get_theme_mode” is a WordPress core function, try reinstall the WordPress from Dashboard -> Updates. If that didn’t fix the issue, use this solution https://stackoverflow.com/a/45469668

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.