Fatal error them Travelify

We are moving our present site (www.stoomgroepholland.nl) to another host.
The Travelify theme works very well on this site.

On the new site however, we get:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/onderstoom/domains/onderstoom.nl/public_html/website/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 913

There was nothing changed to the theme and we increased the memory size but it seems that all memory is used. To avoid misunderstandings we applied today the latest version without any changes but no cure so far.
Anybody a clue what is wrong?

Hi @bertroode,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Travelify theme.

Why do you think it’s the theme issue?

This can be due to plugin issue on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is causing the issue if any.

Could you please try Increasing memory allocated to PHP using the information provided on the following pages?

http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Also as this issue is only occurring after transferring your site to new host so i think this can be the issue of your new host so please contact them.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you for your answer. You were right. Today I concluded that the plugin phpbb_recent_topics was the real cause of the problem. This plugin does not function correctly after it has been removed and subsequently being reinstalled. The data in the field lnx_PRT_options is not updated in the right manner.

Best regards,

Bert Roode

Awesome great to see you got that found out.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!