Feature Images are Smaller

Hi There,

www.thewellboho.com

I have three separate issues:

1. How do I make the “Shop Images” larger on my Shop Page?

2.) I had an Error on my web page and had to reinstall the theme and all my feature images are now smaller than usual. Can you please advise?

3.) My Submenu’s are all purple background when I’d like them to be white. I saw a thread with CSS code and tried to put that on my website however it did not work.

Hi @larabaidoo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. How do I make the “Shop Images” larger on my Shop Page?

If you are using woocommerce plugin on your site then you can make it larger from woocommerce products settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

2.) I had an Error on my web page and had to reinstall the theme and all my feature images are now smaller than usual. Can you please advise?

Please try regenerating thumbnails on your site using following plugin.

3.) My Submenu’s are all purple background when I’d like them to be white. I saw a thread with CSS code and tried to put that on my website however it did not work.

To troubleshoot the issue i tried to access your shared site but it is just displaying the message “SOMETHING QUEENLY IS COMING!”

Could you please temporary disable this coming soon mode or Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

1. I have changed the dimensions of the images through woo commerce, however when I went to update the site with the regenerating thumbnails plugin, it didn’t work.

2. Regenerating the thumbnails fixed this issue.

3. In regards to this issue, I used the code below, however when i saved it the website updated itself and removed the code - erasing the CSS code. This happened after I used the regenerating thumbnails plugin.

My login is

UN: [email protected]
PW: Surrender2HerWill!

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Thank you.

Lara

/Active main menu/
.navbar-default .navbar-nav> .active> a{
color:red;
}
/main menu color hover/
.navbar-default .navbar-nav> li> a:hover{
color:yellow;
}
/active main menu hover/
.navbar-default .navbar-nav> .active> a:hover{
color:black;
}
/dropdown menu hover/
.navbar-default .navbar-nav a:hover{
color:white;
background:black;
}
/Active drop down/
.dropdown-menu>.active>a, .dropdown-menu>.active>a:hover, .dropdown-menu>.active>a:focus{
color:yellow;
background:black;
}

Hi Movin,

Also, Since completing that the CSS will not save and publish on my customise page. There appears to be a bug somewhere.

1. I have changed the dimensions of the images through woo commerce, however when I went to update the site with the regenerating thumbnails plugin, it didn’t work.

This is because you are displaying four products in a row on shop page. To display bigger images you have to show small number of products in a row using following solutions.

3. In regards to this issue, I used the code below, however when i saved it the website updated itself and removed the code – erasing the CSS code. This happened after I used the regenerating thumbnails plugin.

I don’t see sub menu in purple color on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.