Feature Photo Sizing

Hello!!

I recently received a ton of help on getting my feature images on the slider to fit and look decent, but now I am running into an issues with my featured photos on my actual posts. For the feature images I had to resize them to make them fit, no problem, but now the same cropped and resized photo is showing on the actual blog post, and my homepage. Is there a way my feature photo can be seen at true size( not cropped and resized) for posts, with out it messing up my sizing and cropping for my slider? My website is www.liawentwhere.com

Hi @liawentwhere,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To achieve this you have to develop custom code.

You can use the following plugin solution that allows you to set multiple images for the post so you can set one image for the post and other for the slider and use it in the slider by developing custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin

I downloaded it but it does not work. It does not give me the option to add a second feature image, any changes I make to the feature image, screws up the slider images on my homepage.

Hi @liawentwhere,

I have also used that plugin on my test site and it didn’t work for me. It seems the plugin is not compatible with latest version of WordPress.

The following plugin is working fine for me so please use it.

Also please note as stated above the plugin will provide you the option to set secondary featured image for post but to use it in the slider you have to develop custom code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. We recommend the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Regards,
Movin