feature widget too large + static page

Hello ! First, thanks for this wonderful free theme !
I have two problems :

• I love when everything is “compact” and the space between the widget (especially between two “features” widgets) is way too much for me. How to reduce it ?

• I would love to use the parrallax widget on pages other than the home page but I don’t know how. I downloaded the “shortcode for widget” plugin and added the code on the wanted page (something like this : “To use as shortcode with id: [do_widget id=shapely_home_parallax-6]” but it only show the full size image used without the parrallax effect/text/buttons.

Thank you very much for your help, and sorry for my english, i"m french !

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. In order to reduce the space you need to add some CSS code. Could you please provide a link to your website and an image of the problem area so that I can inspect it?

2. It would be better to use a third party page builder to crate a parallax effect on a page, here are a few options:
    Elementor Website Builder – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
    Advanced WordPress Backgrounds – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, thank you for yout fast answer !
Sadly I came back with another problem.
My website : www.cynotopia.fr
I don’t have additional CSS so far.

First, the feature widget : As you can see, there are too much space between them. I would like to have the two sections close together with a padding of 20/50px… No problem for using additionnal CSS !

Second, I tried to add a mailchamp script on the front page, with a plugin made for this, but after that, all the parrallax of the theme disappeared. I’ve deleted the widget fr the script, changed the pictures for the parrallaxes, deleted the plugin and add it, but nothing changed…
Strangely it only occurs with full lengh parrallax (and small ones) but the left/right/top/bottom, as you can see, are working.

Thank you for your help !

The problem is still here :slight_smile:

Please ? I can’t launch my website if the parrallax aren’t working, i know you can’t answer immediately but i’m waiting since two weeks… Thank you very much for your help and patience

Hello there,

I am sorry for the late reply.

1. You can use the following CSS code to reduce the space between the elements by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Reduce the white space*/
section, footer {
    padding: 36px 0;
}
  1. Please deactivate that plugin then use this plugin or another to clear your WordPress cache and refresh the page: WP Super Cache – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org If this does not work then please try the following option.

Please go to Appearance > Widget > Parallax Widget for front page and replace the image. If this fails then remove the widget add it once more.

Please update me on the results.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you, that helped !

Hello there,

Great, I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support