Featured Image appearing cropped

Hello,

Thank you for creating this wonderful theme! I was previously using Colorlib’s Blaskan theme but decided to switch to Activello because I liked some of the newer features. However, the featured images on my posts have been cropped down, and I would like for them to show up in their original size on posts. Attached is a screenshot of the post’s featured image as well as the original photo for comparison. My site is not launched yet since I am still in the process of designing it. If it helps to know, I did ‘force regenerate thumbnails’ that was suggested when I activated the Activello theme.

I am very new to blogging and web design, and I tried to install the child theme with the code included in one of the support threads to fix the photo size, but I did something wrong or put it in the wrong place because I ended up messing up my site and then just reinstalled the theme altogether. I might have been putting the CSS codes/creating the child theme in the wrong place, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
Clara

Sorry, the file with the attachment showing the original size of the photo exceeded the allowed file size, so I am attaching it again here. Thank you again in advance for your help!

Clara

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello,

Thank you very much for your offer to help. I’ve decided to keep the featured image dimensions the same so they stay uniform throughout the different posts and homepage. But thank you anyway!

Sincerely,
Clara

Hi, there

You are welcome :slight_smile:
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!