Featured image doesn't appear - Large images in blog layout

Hi,

I want my blog layout with large images, but the featured image doesn’t appear if I select the large images option in the blog index settings. If I select grid only the featured images appear, but not with large images option.
I’ve tried changing the size of my pictures but it doesn’t work.

Please, can you help me?

Good morning

Right now what i see is dummy featured image, there is no featured image assigned to this post, please assign and let me see it again

The first post has a featured image assigned, but you can’t see it on the blog main page and that is the problem I have. If you go inside the first post you can see the featured image http://thewhiteinterior.com/index.php/2019/02/22/probando/

I left the second post without picture for you to see that if I don’t put any featured image it appears the dummmy image. I tried to copy the dummy image to get the dimensions and put my own picture but nothing works…

Can you let me know a solution for this?

Ok, let me check it please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Great, thank you

Here is the temporary login link

Good morning

Sorry but link is not working :frowning:

It should work now, please check it

Good evening

you have this CSS in the custom CSS (custom css to hide featured images):

.attachment-shapely-featured.size-shapely-featured.wp-post-image{
display: none;
}

and then you are asking us why the images are not appearing? :slight_smile:

Sorry about that! Not sure why was that in there…

Thanks a lot for your help!!

I just realized that my portfolio has disappeared!

Can you undo what you did? I don’t know how to get the portfolio back! It has disappeared from the dashboard, the front page of my website and the portfolio section doesn’t exist anymore.

Ok, no worries! I fixed it :slight_smile:

All done now!

THanks

:slight_smile: ok, i see, the case is now closed let me know if you need anything else in new ticket