Featured image has a massive size

Hi everyone,

When setting the featured image for this post (and for every post for which I try to set up an image), the result I obtain is having a massive and non-aesthetic featured image. I have already read forums and tried things to solve the problem, with no success. Could you please give me some ideas to solve the problem?

Thanks and kind regards

Hi There,
I’d love to have a look at the issue and try assist in debugging.
Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box
Hope to hear from you soon.

Dear Colorlib team,

Thanks for offering your help on this, I really appreciate it. Please kindly find attached the Admin link for access: http://gommyr.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=ea42a0058140ed0adbac21d07a3ebf3d

Kind regards,

David

Hello David

This is normally, featured image size is handled by WordPress, in this case when you have full-width post layout, without sidebar featured image will take the width of the post,
Other solution might be a hiding featured image in the post and then placing image manually at the top of the post content, you can use this code in this case:

.post-content .entry-header img {
display: none;
}

Dear Noda,

Thank you for your answer. I tried the code (in Customize -> Additional CSS) and it works (the featured image is not displayed anymore in the post). However, I can see that the featured image thumbnail is not displayed in the “Blog” page either. Do you know how can I fix this?

Thanks and kind regards,

David

Hi David

Sorry about that, please try this code instead :

.single-post .entry-header img {
display: none;
}

That worked! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

David

Hi There,

You are most welcome.

Feel free to let me know in case something else comes up :slight_smile: