Featured image height

hello!
first of all wanted to congratulate you for the amazing theme! Illdy is beautiful and very close to my needs.
However I would like to change the height of the featured image on pages to match those (in height) showing on front page by the Jumbotron. Can someone please help me? I know there is some code to add and since I dont see the style.css i dont know what to try. thanks in advance!

Vee

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, this is considered an advanced customization request and is beyond the scope of support provided.

This will require modification of these files, as it changes the design of the theme.

If you are not a developer then you can consider customizations offered by Envato,
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best regards,
Support.

Thank you very much for the tip. However I figured out most of the things I wanted to to, except for one. I wanted to hide the Post Titles but since they are in the #header when i use the code
#header .bottom-header h1{colour:rgba( 255, 255, 255, 0);} to make them transparent and still keep the whole spacing, of course it changes all the header (even the pages). Can you help me changing just the color of the post titles?
thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the title by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Remove post title*/
#header .bottom-header h1 {
    display: none;
}

/*Increase header padding*/
#header .bottom-header.blog {
    padding-top: 200px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, thank you for getting back to me!
Unfortunately that’s exactly what I described you into the previous message. I tried the CCS you wrote me and since the post titles falls into the same (#header .bottom-header h1) as the page titles and front page blog title, the code makes them all disappear. Instead I would like just the post titles to disappear.
This is the link to the website in case it may help www.traveletlabora.com
Thanks for any future help you want to give me.

Hello there,

Thanks for clarifying.

Please try using this CSS code instead:

/*Remove blog title*/
.post .bottom-header.blog h1 {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hello again,

sorry guys but the code you suggested is still not working for my specific case.
I believe it works for the specific blog section, my case (www.traveletlabora.com) the blog posts are loaded in a’page’ fashion. Can you help me figure the solution out?
thanks

Vee