Featured image resolution of blog posts on the homepage

Hi!
The thumbnail images for the featured images of blog post get blurred (and/or not as high res as stock photos) on home page. What should I do to fix them?

I attached two screenshots. The red circle is my own image. The blue circle is stock image that came with your template. They, both, have the same resolution. The images that I uploaded look not as clear. How can I make sure that they are crisp clear? The resolution is very similar. I used low and high resolution, the result is the same.

Thank you!

Hey there

Are you using any CDN? any image optimization plugin on your site? please deactivate it and check agian, also, deactivate Jetpack if you are using it

Hi Noda,
I don’t use CDN - however, eventually, I’ll need to use some kind of CDN because the site downloads so slow.

I use EWWW Image Optimizer and I disabled it. I don’t use Jetpack at this time, but eventually, I’ll need Jetpack for the testimonials.

How come your stock photos show very well, and my uploaded images get optimized?

How can I use Jetpack and not get my featured images blurry?

Thank you!

Hi Noda,
I don’t use CDN – however, eventually, I’ll need to use some kind of CDN because the site downloads so slow.

I use EWWW Image Optimizer and I disabled it. The featured photos are still blurry. They haven’t changed. I don’t use Jetpack at this time, but eventually, I’ll need Jetpack for the testimonials.

How come your stock photos show very well, and my uploaded images get optimized?

How can I use Jetpack and not get my featured images blurry?

What do you recommend me to do?

Thank you!

Hi there

Ok, lets check it from the backend, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Great. Please take a look.
https://www.skiertv.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=8f18e3e20060dddaab4944ff753bf1ec

Hi Noda,
Were you able to take a look?

Do you need anything else from me to assess the featured image pixelation situation?

Hi Noda,

I opened a new ticket because the issue above is NOT resolved. Your recommendations didn’t work.

1. The featured images on the main page are STILL pixellated. The stock images that come with the template are NOT pixellated.
  2. I disabled the image optimizer widget and Jetpack. The featured images are STILL low res and blurry on the main page.

My question is NOT answered. That’s why I opened a new ticket. Would you prefer to follow up in this string or would you prefer me to open a new ticket so that you can give different recommendations?

Hi

Admin token expired, please enable it again

It’s enabled for another week.

Here is the link again:
https://www.skiertv.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=8f18e3e20060dddaab4944ff753bf1ec

Hi

I don’t have access to the settings page,
Please check settings > media and check the sizes of the media files on this page

Hi Noda,

Yes, I checked the sizes of media files.

I updated your admin token. Can you take a look now?

hi

Its impossible to upload any new image: Screenshot by Lightshot you are running out of space, can you fix this?
Also, please provide FTP details of the site, I need to check some files

Hi,
I created more space. Here is the FTP login info. Can you tell me why the featured photos of the blog on the main page are pixellated?

FTP Username: [email protected]
FTP server: ftp.skiertv.com
FTP & explicit FTPS port: 21

Password: Amazing2021!$

Hi there

Ok, please check again, should be fixed, I used regenerate thumbnails plugin which fixed your problem