Featured Image Showing on Home under slider

Hello i thank you for this theme, its really a great one , please i have some issues with the home page after i folloewd your instructions on geting a sidebar by renaming the front-page.php , it worked and started seeing one of the featured image on the HOME under the main slider, please how do i remove it from the top of the home button as seen
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20140603-kpjr-123kb
And also i would like to remove the home title on only the home page.

Thank You Sir/Ma

This will be improve in the next theme update. For now you can remove this form page.php

<?php the_post_thumbnail( 'sparkling-featured', array( 'class' => 'single-featured' )); ?>

It is not a bug and it appears only when this page template is removed but I will still improve code for the next theme update since several users have tried to edit or remove front-page.php template

Thank you i was able to remove it. But to my second question, I dont want the Home Title to still show on the homepage , ( only the Homepage Home title) others can be left as they are how do i go about it. Thanks for your swift reply.

And also please i need to change the sidebar widget color to thick black , but i checked your forum to see some suggestions but didnt work for me, please in detail provide me the answer
Thanks

Add this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS

.home .entry-title {
    display: none;
}

Sidebar background color you can change like this.

.well {
    background: #222;
}

thank you sir i mean the font color not sidebar background the Font color of the widget SUBJECT TEXT

THANKS

HELLO SIR

I mean the font color not sidebar background the Font color of the widget SUBJECT TEXT

THANKS

Change sidebar title like this:

#secondary .widget > h3 {
    color: #0FF;
}

For widget text and link color you can use this code

#secondary .widget > h3 {
    color: #0FF;
}
#secondary .widget a, 
#secondary .widget {
    color: #111;
}

There are some more specific elements there as well and you might have to inspect them using Chrome DevTools to find find the right one.