Featured Image & slider image appears cropped

Hi,
The featured image and the slider image both show cropped. Please help with this.
Site is thebeautywonk.com

Hey there

Images are cropped by the jetpack plugin, please deactivate it or check its option regarding images,

I deactivated the jetpack plugin, only 1 image is being shown un-cropped. Rest are still the same

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

The theme crops the image using some code in the functions.php file you can go to Appearance > Editor and look for the function.php file then look in the code for this line:

add_image_size( 'activello-featured', 1170, 550, true );

Once you find it then you can change the height and width values to change the crop but you would need to re upload the images.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
Thanks for the help! Can you tell me what size should I set it to? Not all my pictures are of same size, so any standard that’d help in most of the cases without making the pics looks abruptly cropped?

Update: I tried it by changing various size options and it’s not working at all.

Hello,

When you change the image size with that code, you need to re-upload the image but you can also use this plugin to regenerate the image thumbnails:

Best Regards,
Support