featured slider doesn't work with two pages

Hi, I have a problem: the featured slider works with one post (then only visualization, no transition), but not with two posts (page or article).
How is it possible? Can the cart logo in the main menu be responsible for this problem?
Thanks.
Bye!

Most likely you are using some Minifying plugin that causes Javascript errors. Minification is a good way to optimized your website performance but you must make sure that you have configured it properly.

It could come as part of W3 Total Cache plugins or something like that. Maybe some other JavaScript conflict but it is highly unlikely.

Hi, I have these plugins:
akismet
anti-captcha
Coming Soon / Maintenance mode Ready!
Contact Form 7
Jetpack by WordPress.com
Limit Login Attempts
MailChimp for WordPress Lite
Pagina Collegata A
Q2W3 Fixed Widget
Regenerate Thumbnails
Simple Taxonomies
TinyMCE Advanced
UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
WooCommerce
WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs Lite
Woocommerce Poor Guys Swiss Knife
WordPress Database Backup
WordPress SEO
WP-PageNavi
WP-Polls
WP Google Fonts
WP Smush.it

I had previously W3TC, but I removed it. I delete some W3TC related folders, but the featured slider doesn’t work.
:frowning:
Help! :slight_smile:
Thank you!
Bye

Could you please post your website URL, so I can look into it. From your plugin list I see that this shouldn’t be the issue since I use almost the same set of plugins for theme demo.

Hi. My site in in maintenanve mode on, then I cloned it for you. Url: www.lapennablu.it/slider
Thank you!
Bye

Any idea for this problem? :frowning:

Try to disable all plugins and enable them one by one to see which one causes this problem. Chrome Developer tools doesn’t show any JS conflicts but this problem has something to do with JavaScript because slider images and related code are there but something is blocking it from working.

I’ll try: it’s woocommerce!!! :o
How is it possible? The new version?
I have two widgets: “your cart” and “random products”

Wonderful: the problem isn’t woocommerce, but the “your cart” widget. Any idea?

I am almost certain that WooCommerce or any of its widgets is not that causes the issue (all widgets are working on my test website) but most likely it is Q2W3 Fixed Widget Try to leave your widgets enabled but disable this plugin and see it that does anything.

Yes, you’re right! :slight_smile:
Any idea to fix that widgets?
Thank you so much!
Bye

It is not possible by using CSS alone and you still need some jQuery/JavaScrip backup for it.

Btw, have you tried to enable “Use jQuery(window).load() hook” for this plugin via its Settings. This is option used to avoid JavaScript conflicts in WordPress and other platforms.

thank you so much! It works!!! :slight_smile:
Bye!