Featured Slider - just wanna display title of Site

Hello,

thank you for the nice theme. I tried to figure out, how one can display just the title when using the featured slider. Sorry, if this already has been asked, but i couldn’t find it.

This should do the trick

.featured-content {
    display: none;
}

Add this to Child Theme style.css if one is user or inside Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS.

Ah, thx, this works. Another question: Is it possible to minimize the shaded textbox, where the title+content is displayed.
Is there a possibility to make a donation for you?

best regards,
verlenk

Everything is possible.

The main box size is “dictated” by amount of text you have in that box but there is still padding around the box. Additionally you can change title font size and padding for it as well.

So the code would look like this

.featured-text {
	padding: 5px;
}
.featured-text .featured-title {
	font-size: 24px;
	padding-bottom: 5px;
}

You can just use first part of the code just for padding or use the second part to minimize it even more. You can also play around the values to get the results you were looking for.

Donations are highly appreciated. The best options is via PayPal and my ID there is: a.silkalns[at]gmail.com

Look here:
http://gemeinsam-am-rotstein.de/
The text box is going far upto the center of the image without any text inside. I want to minimize this area just like the other margins (up, bottom and right). Is that possible?

Ok, now I see.

If you use only one word for title then it requires some extra modification.

Try adding this to see if this is what you are trying to achieve.

.featured-text {
    width: auto;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    bottom: 25px;
}

This code will reduce the width of that box and will move it lower to make it look cleaner.

Thank you for your donation! Really appreciate your support!

Ok, now I see.

If you use only one word for title then it requires some extra modification.

Try adding this to see if this is what you are trying to achieve.

.featured-text {
    width: auto;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    bottom: 25px;
}

This code will reduce the width of that box and will move it lower to make it look cleaner.

Thank you for your donation! Really appreciate your support!