Features Section Padding CSS (after installed mod plugin)

Hi there,
Could you let me know how to edit/reduce the spacing between my feature section icons? I’ve installed the modification plugin I found on your support forum to allow the icons to be able to hyperlink to another page. After installing the plugin, the Additional CSS code I added in to modify the padding doesn’t work anymore.

Attached a couple screenshots to show which spaces I want to reduce. In addition, the mobile site doesn’t look too good with the icons clumped into groups of 3, is there a way to evenly space these out so it isn’t apparent that they are two widgets?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Adding too much padding can throw off the other elements of the page but you can test the variables in the CSS and see which works best for you.

You can use the following CSS code to change the padding by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

div#custom_shapely_home_features-4 section {
    padding-top: 1px;
    padding-bottom: 184px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

thanks, that worked! is there any fix for the mobile problem?

Hey there

first of all, you have one blank row between and you have to remove it, then use this code:

@media (max-width: 767px){
#custom_shapely_home_features-3 section {
padding-bottom: 20px;
}
}

Hey Noda,

Thanks for responding - could you tell me where I could find the blank row to edit/remove it? It’s not an additional widget (see screenshot - there is nothing between the two features section widget)

Do let me know, thanks!

Hello,

This CSS would do it:

div#custom_shapely_home_features-4 .container .row:first-of-type {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Perfect, that works perfectly thanks! Could you please delete this thread for privacy purposes? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi there

i don’t think removing this thread is a solution, you can remove links to your website from your replies
is there anything else?

Sure - if you could remove my url and screenshots that would be great :slight_smile: thanks again!

Hello,

I removed the url but I cannot delete the attached image but keep in mind that the images and url being there would not be a reason to worry because most people who would use this thread would see it a blessing which helped them to solve an issue and it could help you to gain more viewers and customers.

Best Regards,
Support