Few problems after the update (also with the companion)

Hey guys,

My website was doing fine until I updated it. I managed to fix some of what happened but I still have a few issues:

url: nextlevellivingmastery.com

• The “latest news” section ends up looking weird. They used to be full sized. Now they’re very small with the text squished together.

• This has to do with the earlier problem too. When I have the “Illdy companion” enabled I can’t save from the customize screen. Whatever changes I make, It won’t let me “Save and publish” with the companion enabled.

• Can’t change the “Contact us” section without having the companion enabled…

I have custom CSS code in Simple Custom CSS, but none of that affects my problems.

Hope there’s a solution to these problems.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. I do not see a “Latest News” section but I do see “Our Latest Articles”, Is that the section you are referring to? If so it does appear to be displaying correctly on my end, so please try to clear your browser cache and view the page once more.

Here is a useful link:

2 and 3. These 2 issues are related, so please go to Plugins and disable all third party plugins that were not packaged with the theme as it may be the case that a third party plugin is the cause here.

Best Regards,
Support