Firefox Theme Too Wide

Just tested your theme in Firefox and it’s too wide. Attached are images of it in Firefox (first 2 images - accidentally uploaded twice) vs. Safari (last image).

Is it something I did to make it behave like this? Or does the theme always have this issue with Firefox?

Hi @poppyanthology,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Are you getting the same result by visiting our following demo site using Firefox browser?

If you are not getting same result then have you made any custom changes on your site that caused it?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello and good morning!

The demo looks perfect in Firefox so I think that it just has to do with my header. What are the ideal dimensions? It looks like in Firefox it just shows the header full-sized with no restraints.

Thank you!

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Here’s my site:http://poppyanthology.com

I resized my header and it is displaying better on Firefox now. However, the problem is still there and the header doesn’t scale down in Firefox for smaller browsers or windows, etc.

My new header is about 1000 x 190

The old one (that you can see in the screenshot) was about 2000 x 220

However, the problem is still there and the header doesn’t scale down in Firefox for smaller browsers or windows, etc.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#logo .navbar-brand,
#logo .site-name{
max-width: 100%;
}

Fixed! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: