first picture - how to enable slider like on Sparkling theme demo

On the first page in your Sparkling template https://colorlib.com/sparkling/ the picture goes from left to right. I tried everything but it was not possible.
Can you tell me, how I can make my picture as yours.
Please tell me this in detail.

Sincerly yours

Hi @hadigut76,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I think you want to display image slider on the Home Page which you can do by configuring the image slider settings on the following path in the Sparkling theme options.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> Main

You will find more information about it on the following page in the section “5. Setup Featured Slider For Homepage”

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you very much for your answer. But I did this exactly with an sample picture, but I do not reach my wish.
The picture which is now made by an image slider has the same edges as before. In your sample the picture do not have any edges for this first picture. I searched everywhere but I can’t find the solution. If it is possible please tell me how I can cancell these edges.

Hi @hadigut76,

Thank you for your reply.

The picture which is now made by an image slider has the same edges as before.

Could you please share me your site URL where you are displaying the image slider so that i can test it on your site?

In your sample the picture do not have any edges for this first picture.

Could you please share the screenshot of the picture edges that you are talking about so that i can better understand it?

Regards,
Movin

I’m having the exact problem, I want a slider just like the demo header, but the image only fills the center third of the screen header area. I am using an image 2000 × 1334px. any ideas what could be going wrong? I’ve uploaded an image of what is happening

Hi @happybloodycamper,

I hope you are well today.

To help keep support hread seperates you should create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

Thanks,
Movin