Fixed Navigation with different menu colors

my site: www.andrewpwalters.com

I have a few questions:

• I wanted to have a fixed (sticky) navigation at the top of the screen appear after a person starts to scroll down, preferably with a slightly transparent and colored background.
  • Ideally, the menu font colors will be white, but when you hover over a parent category and a subpage appears in the drop-down I would like there to be the same transparent colored background behind it so the text is visible

Can anyone help me with this?

Andy

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I see you’ve managed to resolve your sticky issue, do you still need assistance with this request?

Let us know.

Best regards,
Support.

Hi Support,

1. How do I set up unique header images for each blog post?
  2. How do I create more spacing between the fixed navigation and the header title?
  3. When I view my site on a mobile phone the CTA button text does not fit within the button space, is there a way to fix this?

Hi,

1. Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Front Page Sections -> Jumbotron Section and choose Featured image as jumbotron ? . That way the top image will be set from the featured image, if no featured image set then the image from Appearance -> Header will took place.

2. Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS, and add this,

#header .bottom-header h1 {
    margin-top: 60px;
}
  1. Can you tell me which button? For now the home page buttons shows just fine in mobile size layouts: http://take.ms/yK0Sr

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Sorry for the delay. I think my initial question was fixed, but now when I am in a mobile view and scroll down the page and click on the menu button my navigation items do not appear.

Hi,

You mean you on a mobile view, scroll below and click the hamburger icon and then there is no menu displayed? If so, the menu is displayed on the top of the site, maybe the CSS you’re adding for the fixed menu cause this, can you try remove that and see that fixes the issue?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.