Flex slider pushing content down

Hi there,

as in my first topic, thank you for this nice theme.

if you have a look in this site htt://weisewortwahl.de or in your sparkling demo you will notice that flexslider is pushing the content down because it is rendered after the content.

in your demo it is not that annoying but in our website it is pushing the content down after a few seconds.

we have 5 slides with 1920px images, which a not that small I know, but it takes too long to render the slider. guess there is also the problem with the social sharing button for each post, which are loading or rendering slowly, but my feeling is there could be some things optimized so the content is no more pushed down by the slider. fore example rendering first the slider after rednering content?

I don’t really know and am asking if you have any ideas to make things smooth :slight_smile:

thank you
yasin

Hi Yasin,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

We can display the slider loader in place of slider until it gets loaded.

This is a feature request which have moved over to the features & feedback section. This way it can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

Thank you for being a member of community and have a great day!

Cheers,
Vinod Dalvi

I can’T find the features and feedback section. I will also try on my own to fiy the problem by displaying the loader. thank you …

Hello Vinod,

I have the same problem as yasin - the slider loads after the rest of the site is rendered and is pushing then the whole content downwards.

As trying out your theme in a VM it’s not very crucial for me right now, but I can confirm, that it has a very noticable - and maybe confusing - effect at least on yasin’s site. I’d like to vote for a workaround / solution in future development.

Also I don’t find the request & feedback section :slight_smile:

Last but not least let me say, that I like your Sparkling theme very much. It’s very good readable, clear and I really like the flat style.

Best regards,
Juergen