Font and menu questions.

Hi, couple of issues,

1. Is it possible to make it default that the text is solid black? Right now it’s grey and I have to manually change it throughout the site. I’ve adjusted all I could in the theme but it still appears grey.

2. Also, for one menu item, I have a long list and it gets cut off when the screen isn’t long enough. Is it possible to break it into 2 columns?

3. For the mobile version, I can’t click on the main pages in the menu. e.g. I can click on ‘priests & staff’, but I can’t click on ‘welcome’ to go to the welcome page. Is there anyway to fix that? it only works on the laptop.

I have opened up the Website, let me know if you can’t access it, right now it’s open to US and Singapore only (as I’m not sure what country you’re sitting in.)
http://xxx.sfxchurch.sg/

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

For most of your requests, I could provide come CSS that should help, however, I’m not getting access to your site, possibly due to a security plugin that locks down the site for certain locations.

Your third request, however, I’ve seen before, and the CSS below was used to solve the problem:

@media only screen and (max-width:31.25em) { 
	.widget-area {
    clear: both!important;
}
}

For being unable to access the site, Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.

If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the site to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi yes, is it possible to let me know where I should allow access to? right now it’s only open to Singapore and US.

I’m not sure if you misunderstood but I have no issue with accessing the site. I just meant that it is a local server

"For being unable to access the site, Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.

If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the site to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case."

Sorry, Have also input the CSS but it doesnt seem to do anything. Let me know if there is anything else I can try.

Thank you

Hi,

do i need to recreate another thread for some follow up support? Just looking for a way to move forward (: Thank you

Hello there,

I apologize for the late reply.

Sometimes the changes made to a theme won’t take effect immediately, please use the following link to clear your browser cache and then reload the page:

Best Regards,
Support

So sorry, it doesnt quite work. Ive refreshed the cache a few times. The issue is also specific to mobile only. I’m unable to click on the header of the menu. The desktop version is fine.

Above, have also cited a number of other issues.

1. Is it possible to make it default that the text is solid black? Right now it’s grey and I have to manually change it throughout the site. I’ve adjusted all I could in the theme but it still appears grey.

2. Also, for one menu item, I have a long list and it gets cut off when the screen isn’t long enough. Is it possible to break it into 2 columns?

3. For the mobile version, I can’t click on the main pages in the menu. e.g. I can click on ‘priests & staff’, but I can’t click on ‘welcome’ to go to the welcome page. Is there anyway to fix that? it only works on the laptop.

The website is http://xxx.sfxchurch.sg/
Let me know if you’re unable to access it.