Font Change In The Body

Hi!

I’ve recently changed my website’s theme to “Illdy”. So far loving it! But mostly the content is in a foreign language (in Latvian). I was wondering is it possible to change the font of the text in the body/entry? The headers are fine, but the text below doesn’t work that well with foreign language. Maybe there is a solution in the CSS to link a different kind of font family?

Thanks

Hey there

Thank you for the question,
Yes, we can help with css, please provide link to your website and let me know which font you want to apply for body text

Link to the website

I would prefer fonts like “Merriweather”, “Lora”, “Work Sans”.

Thanks a lot!

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping on touch.
In this case, could you perhaps try out these codes;

.service-entry {
font-family: Lora !important;
}
.section-description {
}
I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hello again!

I was wondering how can I change the font in the blog section? There is the same problem there - because I use mostly Latvian the font is messed up.

Hope for a solution.

Best regards
Arnolds

Good evening Arnolds

Sorry, but where is the blog on your website? sorry but i can’t see it, i need url to the page or any other reference to the text

Right now there isn’t a public blog, but as an example - Pieteikuma forma - TDA Zīle or this Izbrauc Latviju Ķekavas novadā! - TDA Zīle

Mostly the font is messed up in the body section. It would be great if there chance to change to font, especially if I want to make new blog posts or even new pages.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Arnolds

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.front-page-section .section-header .section-description, #header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu li a, #services .section-content .service .service-entry, #latest-news .section-content .post .post-entry, #team .section-content .person .person-content p, #contact-us .section-content .contact-us-box .box-right span, #contact-us .section-content .contact-us-box .box-right span a, #contact-us .section-content .contact-us-social a, #contact-us .section-content .wpcf7-form p .wpcf7-text, #footer .copyright, #footer .copyright a, .widget table tbody, input, textarea, .markup-format h1, .markup-format h2, .markup-format h3, .markup-format h4, .markup-format h5, .markup-format h6, body {
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team