Font change

Hi

I have updated my blog’s theme with Activello. Yet I have issues with font type and size.

wwww.lifestrikesback.com

As you can see, there are many different font types in my webpage. I have tried to change it with CSS code but it only changes the headline ‘Life Strikes Back’. Is there a way to manage all of the fonts?

I also would like to change font sizes especially the post titles at the slider. Could you help me to do it?

One last question: How to change color of the green boxes at the homepage below post excerpts?

Hi @acak,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To provide you solutions i tried to access your shared site but it is not accessible and displaying the error “This site can’t be reached”.

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi

I have mistakenly typed 4 w’s. Please visit www.lifestrikesback.com

Thanks

As you can see, there are many different font types in my webpage. I have tried to change it with CSS code but it only changes the headline ‘Life Strikes Back’. Is there a way to manage all of the fonts?

You can change all fonts to ‘Lora’, serif by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

body * {
    font-family: 'Lora', serif !important;
}
I also would like to change font sizes especially the post titles at the slider. Could you help me to do it?

Use below CSS code to change it.

.flex-caption h2.entry-title {
    font-size: 26px!important;
}
One last question: How to change color of the green boxes at the homepage below post excerpts?

You can use below custom CSS code to change its color.

.pt-cv-wrapper .btn-success {
    background-color: #41b7d8;
    border-color: #41b7d8;
}

.pt-cv-wrapper .btn-success:hover {
    background-color: #000;
    border-color: #000;
}

You can change the color value in the above code to whatever you want to use by referring the following pages.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colorvalues.asp
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

Thank you so much

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: