Font change

Hello,
first, let me thank you for such a great theme. I like it so much.

I am now working on my web and I have all set, except my language, which is czech language, specifically czech fonts.
Please look at my site, www.tztech.cz and you will see it right away. I am not sure if there is any option to change to latin character, I hope you can help me out.

Thank you very much.

Radim

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I have looked at the site but I am not sure what the issue is here as I only know english. Are you trying to translate the theme?

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you support. No problem with language, just if you look at characters, you might notice, that some characters looks smaller and they others, and it is becuase used font doesn´t support it. Please check attachement.
Changing font with czech localization would probably help.

Thank you for your help.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Thanks for explaining.

Please try using the following plugin to find another font that works with the czech language:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you very much. I tried today, however, I was not able to change font for description of services, for example. Please check attachement, I marked it by circle. Would you please advice which type it is? h1, or 2 or anything else?

Thank you for you support.

Hello there,

The content there is using a div with textso this CSS would allow you to change the font there:

#services .section-content .service .service-entry { font-family: sans-serif; }

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you so much, it works. How would look like the code if I need this for all section, so also for About, projects, etc…

Thank you for support.

Hello there,

If I understand correctly, you want to have the font for those sections changed too.

This CSS should do it:

.front-page-section .section-header .section-description, ol, ul { font-family: sans-serif; }

Best Regards,
Support

Hi support,
thank you so much. Now it works.

There is one more thing I am dealing with, it is multilingual site on Illdy theme. Downloaded Polylang plugin and pretty much everything is fine, except, I don´t know how to set two different languages for section About, Project, Services and Contact us. Content inside is fine, I managed to set it for two different languages, however, title stays same and not sure where to set it for two languages.

Thank you,
Radim

Hi support,
sorry to open this topic again, but I have one more issue with font. Please check picture attached, I highlighted few letter which give me still problem in my language and contact form. Nowhere else on my site, only in contact form.

Would you please share css code which can solve that?

thank you very much.

Hello there,

This CSS code can be used to help:

/*Contact form font change*/
div.wpcf7 {
    font-family: sans-serif;
}

Let me know if this worked.

Best Regards,
Support