Font problems in certain pages

Looking at the pages there seems to be a problem that certain style overrides the regular fonts so it shows Times New Roman instead of Helvetica and others.

I don’t have my own site to demonstrate at the moment but same thing happens in the demo.
https://colorlib.com/dazzling/checkout/

See on that page (when you have product that you are buying in checkout)
This:
.entry-content {
font-family: Helvetica Neue;
font-size: 14px;
font-weight: normal;
color: #6B6B6B;
}
css in index file(line 83) is overriding
body {
font-family: “Helvetica Neue”,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
font-size: 14px;
line-height: 1.42857143;
color: #333;
background-color: #fff;
}
from bootstrap.min.css and it doesn’t have Helvetica Neue font I guess so it becomes Times New roman

How can I fix this and what is that on line 83 in index file?

I think I located the problem

Its in dazzling/inc/extras.php
line 390

$typography = of_get_option('main_body_typography');
    if ( $typography ) {
      echo '.entry-content {font-family: ' . $typography['face'] . '; font-size:' . $typography['size'] . '; font-weight: ' . $typography['style'] . '; color:'.$typography['color'] . ';}';
    }

My question now is, how can I override the file inc/extras.php in my child theme.
I tried adding it to my child theme like: dazzling-child/inc/extras.php but it doesn’t override it. Do I have to add something to functions.php file?

I fixed the problem by deleting my child theme and just making the changes directly to the main theme files. I commented out the code from line 390 I mentioned in the previous post and now the fonts work properly.

Hi @pegaz,

I could confirm the issue and notified the theme developer about this so that it can be fixed.

In the meanwhile you can fix it easily by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

div.entry-content {
  font-family: "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
}

Please do not make changes changes directly in the theme files as these changes are overwritten and lost when you update the theme.

Regards,
Movin