Font size in blog posts/pages all the same

Hi, I’d like to make the font sizes within blog posts and pages all the same. The font size/color etc should all be like the first paragraph of each article is.

I’d also like to remove the dotted line from under the first paragraph.

The idea is that all paragraph text is the same darkish blue and line weight as the first paragraph currently is, and there is a central place to make changes in the CSS if I want to change the main font.

Can you help :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the font size and color by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Font color and size*/
article.post p {
    font-size: 16px;
    color: black;
}

p {
    font-size: 16px;
    color: black;
}

The values in the code can be changed, if you are still having issues please add a link to the page so that we can inspect it.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks, this is really useful. One thing I would like to do is disable the capitalization of the first letter. I have been trying to override .single-post div.entry-content > p:first-child:first-letter but, it just gets messy. Other than deleting it from the original css, is there an easy way to override it? If i delete it, every NewsPaper x update I do, I need to make the change.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.
For the capitalized letter, you can delete it but ensure that you are using a child theme so that any updates made in the future will only affect the parent theme and not the child theme.

Here is a plugin to create a child theme easily:

Best Regards,
Support