Font type and title

Hello,

I am having some troubles with my blog settings and I would like to know how I can fix it.

I am not sure why, but I changed succesfully the font of my blog and it was working perfectly. I can see now that it has changed and I do not know why. On the phone and tablets I can see the correct font but on the computer it is different.

Also I would like to know how to make the title of the post bigger.

And last one, the slider pictures on the home page have different sizes but I cannot change it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Nerea

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look, also, please point to the right location where problem is

Oh I thought I wrote it. The website is www.travelsnerea.com.

Thanks again.

Nerea

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to edit the font size by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.entry-title, .entry-title a {
    font-size: 27px;
}

.page-content, .entry-content, .entry-summary {
    font-size: 20px;
}

As for the slider images, you need to ensure that the images used in that slider are of the same size.

Best Regards,
Support

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for your help. About the font type of the posts, do you know why is different in my computer and in my phone? It should be “Maven Pro”.

Thanks again and have a lovely day.
Nerea

Hello there,

That can be happening because of the responsive nature of the theme, please try this CSS to have the mobile use the same font:

@media only screen and (max-width: 900px) {
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, a, span {
    font-family: Maven Pro !important;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,

Thanks again for the help.

Unfortunately, is still the same. I can see the correct font family in tablets and phones but it is different and not the correct font in the computer or laptops.

Is there any other way to fix this?

Thanks,
Nerea

Howdy Nerea

Cna you please share a screenshot?
i don’t know how or where but i cant see the problem you described, there no even reason for such problem

Hi,

Yes, here it is the screenshot, tha is what i can see from my computer, which is not the correct font family. But if I open www.travelsnerea.com from a phone or tablet I can see the right font which is Maven Pro.

Thanks again.

Hello there,

Please try using this CSS:

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, a, span {
    font-family: Maven Pro !important;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,

Thanks again. Unfortunately, it is still not working. What else can I do? Something is not going well.

Regards,
nerea

Hello there,

I just checked the page and the theme is using the same font on both the desktop and mobile, please try clearing your browser cache.and reload the page.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Thank you for you patience and helping me.

Unfortunately I did something and I cannot see Maven Pro anymore. Could you be able yo help me? I just want to put the same font-family as the Activello demo.

Thanks again!
Nerea

Hello there,

What did you do to cause Maven Pro not to work anymore?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply.

I managed to solve it somehow.

Thank you for your patience,

Have a good day.

Hi, there

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!