Font Type in Links

Hi, I wonder how can I change the type font of my internal links?

Hi @kikedaza,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what you are referring as internal links?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi thank you…the URL is http://financetips4all.com/about-the-author/; the thing is that the link “My Profile” is strikethrough.

How I cna change this presentation?

Kike

Hey there,

You can use the following CSS to change the font family of that particular font by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.
Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

#post-629 > div > h3:nth-child(9) > a{
  font-family: helvetica;
}

This request sounds a vague, it would help if you tell us specifically what you’re trying to achieve.

Note:
it would be best to wrap this particular text with an id for example.
Using the plain text editor add the following <p id="my-profile"> My Profile </p> will make it easier to target this specific line.

Best Regards,
Support.

Thank you but I am still having the same issue. Look at the image that I ve upload: When I am editing its looks perfect, but when I upload or navigate my site the text ( of the link that I paste) is strikethrough. How can I solve this?

Best Regards

Hey there,

Thank you for replying with that information,

That happens when the link is broken, if you’re trying to link that text to another page or website, ensure the link is valid.

With that said you can use the following CSS to resolve the issue as well.

.broken_link, a.broken_link {
    text-decoration:none;
}

Best regards,
Support.

Thank you. It work perfect!

Hey there,

You’re welcome, let us know if you have any more issues you’d like us to help with.

Best regards,
Support.