Fonts

I am wondering how I change the fonts on the Activello theme? I have had a look in the child theme and I really do not have a clue! I am not sure what font I want to use but for future reference any help would be great!

Also how do I change the title font of blog posts to “normal” rather than “Italic” again, I had a lot in the child theme and I got a bit lost! I am really not any good at this!

Thanks in advance
Anna-Marie

Hi Anna-Marie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I am wondering how I change the fonts on the Activello theme? I have had a look in the child theme and I really do not have a clue! I am not sure what font I want to use but for future reference any help would be great!

You can change it by using font-family Property of CSS as described here http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_font_font-family.asp

Also how do I change the title font of blog posts to “normal” rather than “Italic” again, I had a lot in the child theme and I got a bit lost! I am really not any good at this!

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body .entry-title {
    font-style: normal;
}

Best Regards,
Movin