Footer callout button

Hello! I can’t get my text to show up for the footer callout button. I filled out the fields under “Customize > Main Options”, and when I saved and published the button showed up, but there’s no text on it. Can you help me? choicecarloans.com

Hi @bzsim8,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Shapely theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Shapely theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for looking into it!

I have disabled the child theme and I’m using the Shapely theme (version 1.0.5). All of my plugins are now disabled. My text is still not showing up for the callout. Any other ideas? choicecarloans.com

To resolve the issue would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Yes!
http://www.choicecarloans.com/blog
user: shapelyadmin
pass: D9m6mrNEPt&9WE98

Thank you!

The shared credentials are not working and i am getting the error “Invalid username”.

So sorry! The user didn’t stick. I verified it works now!

I logged in to your site and resolved the issue.