FOOTER Clickable URL?

Im wondering how to add LINKS (cliackable URLS) to the footer section?
i have try it to add it trough the costomizer and also by adding HTML code, but without luck! so im just wondering how to add CUSTOM CLICKABLE LINKS or even a whole MENU (sites) to the footer section?

or is there even a plugin to do this?

please help me asap…

thank you

kind regards Jesse Angiuoli

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

What theme are you using?

You should be able to add a menu to the footer via Appearance > Widgets and add a menu widget to the footer widget area.

Best Regards,
Support

im using the theme activello… how do i add a menu in widget? i dont know can u help please?

hey there

“how do i add a menu in the widget?” - this can be done from the customizer, head over appearance > customize > menu and create a new menu, let’s say you created a new menu called “widget menu”. after this in the widget section you can use custom menu widget in the widgetized areas, you have to choose your newly created menu in the custom menu widget option
Let me know if this is what you wanted

hi have NO menu widget in the widgetized areas… i only see a side widget where i can add some things…
so please can u help me with that? where exactly should i put in the new menu ive created in order to show in footer?

hi have NO menu widget in the widgetized areas… i only see a side widget where i can add some things….
so please can u help me with that? where exactly should i put in the new menu ive created in order to show in footer?

Hello there,

There should be a widget there called “Navigation Menu”.

Best Regards,
Support

yes there is! BUT i want to add LINKS (URLS) or Menu in THE FOOTER! Not to a Side WIdget…
So when i ad the navigation menu to the SideWidget, the menu appears on the side of a page only!
i need to have some links in the footer on the very bottom of my page

Hello there,

I see, well in this case the theme dose not have a footer area so you can use the following plugin to add a footer widget area and place the widget in the new footer:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,
Thank you very much! this was exactly what i needed! thank you

blessings

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support