Footer Inconsistent

Hi there!

The footer on my website is inconsistent. Some pages it looks great and others it is missing many elements.

I noticed that it is due to a clash between the theme and this plugin: WP Bakery Page Builder

I contacted the plugin support and they said I need to delete and install the latest version of the plugin. Here is the email from their support:

Hi,

The issue is because you are using an older version of WPBakery Page Builder (the rebranded Visual Composer Page Builder) which is 5.4.7 and should update it to the latest version which is 5.7. You need to deactivate and delete the older version of the plugin from theme and then install the latest standalone version which is purchased by you. However we would also suggest you to re-confirm the same with the theme author before proceeding, because if he has done any changes to the core plugin files, then they will be lost during this process, which in-turn can affect the content/layout at your end.

Thank you,

SO I am checking that it is ok for me to update the plugin. Please let me know and I will move forward. Thanks so much for your time and help.

Jaclyn

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
We are not providing Wpbackery plugin in our themes so you can delete it and install the latest version
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team