FOOTER ISSUE PLEASE HELP

How do I remove the grey line with padding text below the footer? See attached.

Please please please assist!!!

Hi there,

I hope you are having an awesome day and thanks for contacting us regarding your query.

Right off the bat, I can tell you that the line you’re referring to looks a lot like something that’s generated by your browser and has nothing to do with the theme or WordPress, however, just in case it isn’t that, removing it should be possible with the help of some Custom CSS. Kindly provide me with a link to a page with this so that I may be able to write up some CSS that should work for your setup.

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there

Please if you could assist with all the issues in the PDF I would be forever greatful!

ww.roestoffinc.co.za/wp-login
roestoffinc
Maryne.123.Roestoff

Appreciate it immensely!!!

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

1. There may be an issue with a plugin on your site that’s causing the image to not resize when the width goes smaller. Kindly disable all of your plugins and see if this issue still exists.
    If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

Have you tried it on an actual mobile device? If the image looks cropped off on the sides that’s normal (see the same effect on the demo site www.colorlib.com/shapely/). If you really want the words on the image to be displayed right across the board, you would probably have to remove them and add them to the title.

1. The biggest issue you’re having here is the fact that you’re using images to display your data instead of actual sections/elements within the theme. You’ll need to resize your image to fit the area if you’re still having that problem. It seems you have resolved it already from my end.

2. This is actually as a result of a CSS addon that’s hooking into your Additional CSS section and adding the code after the footer code. I suspect this comes from another plugin as well given the fact that I’m not getting it from my installation of the theme. While you’re testing the header, please test this as well with the plugins disabled.

Please let me know the results of this :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there I have disable all of my plugins and the page now looks like this (attached). The footer part with padding: 32px 0 is still there in the grey section - i want this removed.

I am wondering if I should start from scratch? Can you suggest a way to go about this??

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Do you have any CSS added to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS? There may be some CSS code there that is causing the footer issue.

Best Regards,
Support