Footer issues

Hi,
I have recently activated activello parent & child theme theme on my new travel site - www.familyonthewheels.com.
But I am facing many issues which are as below :

1. FOOTER - there seems to be no footer widget in Activello theme. I tried working out as per the child CSS document you guys have shared on other links, i.e - (Dynamically Adding Four Footer Widget Areas) - BUT, If I install as per the codes then widget areas are being registered but upon adding it to the footer theme as mentioned, it is displaying some coding error of endif;?> in the Footer of my site & not showing any footer.
  2. FOOTER 2 - How can I remove the “Theme by Colorlib Powered by WordPress” from the footer and just put “© 2017 – Family on the wheels All Rights Reserved.” instead? - Child theme already installed on my site.
  3. SLIDER IMAGES - Slider showing only on front page and not if I open up the categories, why so and what is the rectification?
  4. How can I change the Site title colour, font?. I need to differentiate the font size for - Site title, Site description, Menu items, H1 - H4 . I need a separate colour for SITE TITLE first.
  5. How to change the Menu background colour , which is currently White? Also when I hover upon the category’s in Menu, I get a purple background. How can I customize that?

Pls help me out with all these! Thanks a ton!

Hi @jhilmilbhansali,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. FOOTER – there seems to be no footer widget in Activello theme. I tried working out as per the child CSS document you guys have shared on other links, i.e – (https://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/dynamically-adding-four-footer-widget-areas–cms-22168) – BUT, If I install as per the codes then widget areas are being registered but upon adding it to the footer theme as mentioned, it is displaying some coding error of endif;?> in the Footer of my site & not showing any footer.

Yes currently the theme does not provide footer widget area and you have to develop custom code if you want to use it.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

2. FOOTER 2 – How can I remove the “Theme by Colorlib Powered by WordPress” from the footer and just put “© 2017 – Family on the wheels All Rights Reserved.” instead? – Child theme already installed on my site.
  1. SLIDER IMAGES – Slider showing only on front page and not if I open up the categories, why so and what is the rectification?
  2. How can I change the Site title colour, font?. I need to differentiate the font size for – Site title, Site description, Menu items, H1 – H4 . I need a separate colour for SITE TITLE first.
  3. How to change the Menu background colour , which is currently White? Also when I hover upon the category’s in Menu, I get a purple background. How can I customize that?

I visited your shared site but didn’t see activello theme activated on it.

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Movin