Footer Widget for Dazzling WordPress theme

I have kept alexa widget and copyscape widget on footer 2 but it is always showing on the first. I tried putting few other widgets but it all seemed to be coming at one place only. Is there any way to fix this.

Also what is homepage widget? This never seemed to work for me, only sidebar works.

My site: seowonderworld.com/

Hi @seowonderworld,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have kept alexa widget and copyscape widget on footer 2 but it is always showing on the first. I tried putting few other widgets but it all seemed to be coming at one place only. Is there any way to fix this.

The footer widget 2 area displays footer widget 2 in place of footer widget 1 if you don’t add any widget in footer widget 1 so please try adding any widget just like empty text widget in the footer widget 1.

Also what is homepage widget? This never seemed to work for me, only sidebar works.

This only displays when you set your home page as static page.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi movin,

I have a statcounter code on footer 1 widget, I tried moving it on sidebar as well, and kept alexa in 1 and copyscape on 2nd footer, still it was the same.

I can see now the widgets are displaying in the separate columns as shown in the attached screenshot.