Form not embedding

This form embeds fine on another wordpress site I have, but it won’t work with this theme. The page is just blank where the form should appear. Does the iframe height or something else need to be adjusted for this to work?

< iframe height=“6061” allowTransparency=“true” frameborder=“0” scrolling=“no” style=“width:100%;border:none” src=“Meow or Never Inc | Cat Adoption Application” title=“Cat Adoption Application”>Cat Adoption Application</iframe >

(I added those spaces between the first and last angle brackets here because the form was embedding and not showing the code when I publish this post.)

Thank you!

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

From my end, I’m actually getting a 404 error whenever I embed the form to my copy of the site.
I think there’s an issue with the link to the form. Is this actually a link to download a form? If that’s the case, then there should be much simpler ways than using iframes to embed it.

Kindly provide some more information in regards to what it is that you’re attempting to achieve and I’ll try to help you out with a solution.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Did you take out the space I added after and before the angle brackets? I had to add those so the code would still show. When I pasted the actual code and published my post, it became a link to the form.

But no worries, I’ve found another way to include the form on my site. Appreciate your help!

Hello there,

I am glad that you found a solution.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support