Formatting text

Thanks

I’ve removed all previous fixes.

I’d like text across the site to look similar on mobile.

As said at the moment unordered lists show up differently on mobile to body/paragraph text.

Suggested fixes have handled font size but removed ability to have certain elements in bold. So can’t be used.

Appreciate your help.

See previous attachment for the issue.

Hello,

The lists do not appear differently now, does the font still appear differently on your end?
If so please try to clear your browser cache then reload the page.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi

Are you checking on mobile? (I asked this a while ago too when it was reported that it was fixed, no response).

Attached is a screenshot from IPhone using Chrome in incognito mode (eg uncached).

Text is no different to when then issue was raised.

Text in unordered list is much bigger than paragraph text.

Still hoping to find a fix.

Hello,

I think I may be confused on this issue.

The accordion uses 12px font for the paragraph text but it also adds the strong attribute, the only text that looks bigger is the text with the strong attribute. The only different in the CSS is the strong attribute that is added so in order for all the text to be the same, remove the strong attribute from the text.

I am checking on mobile using the “Breakfast Sides” and the “Breads & Pastries”.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi

Don’t worry. There’s does seem to be a lot of confusion.

I’m saying that unordered lists are rendering in bigger font on mobile (the accordion is a non issue). And that the solutions suggested have Removed ability to render bold font.

Take a look at this page on mobile for an example of fonts being bigger in lists that in paragraphs.

http://www.pm2-workbench.com/StopTheWorldCafe/test/

It would be good to nail this. It’s been going around the houses for a while.

Thanks!

Can you help with this please?

It’s been ongoing for sometime.

Cheers

Good morning

Dear pablohoney, i think all necessary CSS for fixing this problem was already posted here, im little bit surprised why this is not working? this CSS code is for changing list item properties:

.entry-content li {
font-weight: 400;
font-size: 15px;
}

currently, it’s for font weight and font size if you want to change other styles you can add them in this selector, there is no other way or method to alter it,

Hi thanks for taking another look.

I think the problem lay in that people were trying to format to do with the accordion even after I said it was a problem outside of the accordion.

Good news!

This has worked.

Cheers

Well, this code was provided in the first page :slight_smile:

can we close this case now?

Ah sorry if I missed it. I did try it and shared results which didn’t work at the time.

BUT - it is working now so thank you.

; )

:slight_smile: ok,

in this case lets mark, this as a resolved