Front Page About Sidebar - delete this

Front Page About Sidebar - how to delete this ? I don;t need this demo texts and nothing else. Maybe this can be only clear. Please help me,

Hello @lamerczak,

To delete the content you just need to add a blank text widget.

You can use this custom CSS code to hide it, but adding a blank widget would be easier:

#about .section-content{
display: none;
}

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.
Regards

Hello Colorlib,

I have problem with the About sidebar. I have watched the documentation video that shows how to customize the About section. I have realized that I miss in my wp editor the function to customize the sidebar widgets. I can see only General submenu. Actually, I have the same problem also in other sections, e.g. Projects, Services etc.

Do you have any idea what is the problem and how can I eliminate it?

Thank very much in advance.
Zofre

I’m having the same problems as above

Hello,

Please go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading and change the Front Page Display to “Your latest Posts”

This will enable the Front page widgets.

Let me know if you got it right.

Best regards

Hello,

Thank you for your answer but I have marked Your latest posts as you advice.

What I found is that plugin what is installed Jetpack causes this issue. After deactivated I see other submenu in illdy customize options. I can deactivate any parameter in this Jetpack plugin. Do you have any idea which one can be in conflict with illdy theme?

Thank you,
Tomas

Hello @zofre,

We just got aware that there might be some malfunctions with the Jetpack plugin activated, so I have started an investigation and will provide the fix in the shortest possible time.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards

Hey, is there any fix for this?
I have deactivated Jetpack and still does not give me the options

Thanks

Hello @

Have you tried this?
Go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading and change the Front Page Display to “Your latest Posts”

Can you please provide me temporary admin dashboard access via a private message so I can have a look for myself?

Thank you

Hello,

Yes, I’m using in Front page display - Your latest posts.
My problem with jetpack and hidden submenu in About and others section still persist.

Now I have different problem after installing plugin polylang. After actiavtion this plugin Counter and Team section doesn’t display correctly. Counter doesn’t count and Team section is without colours and prelink on fb and linked in :(.

Here is your temporary admins>
www.vistatravellers.com
Login:ColorlibSupport
Pass:#illdy.2016

Thank you very much for your help.
Tomas

Hello,

Thank you for the login access.

Indeed, there seems to be some issue.

I am debugging this with the developers as soon as possible and will get back to you with more information.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Regards