Front Page, About Sidebar Skills - spins and won't update

About - Skills slider bars (default: Typography 60, Design 82, Development 86) will not update. After I enter my data in the Front Page - About Sidebar - Skill 1 (default Typography 60) - I want to change this to “Analysis 87.” After typing in Analysis and 87 then clicking “Apply,” the “In Progress Spinner” keeps spinning. It never updates. I have waited for over 10 minutes at times.

I have added a screenshot.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to the issue here, could you try increasing your WordPress memory limit to around 512M and check whether the issue is resolved. Here is an article on how to go about this (Increasing the WordPress Memory Limit - WooCommerce Docs). You can also consult your host to have this done on your behalf.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi.
I contacted my host and here is what they did:
php_value max_execution_time 90
php_value max_input_time 60
php_value max_input_vars 1000
php_value memory_limit 512M
php_value post_max_size 256M

And also define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ ); in default-constants.php of WordPress

However, I am still having the same issue. The spinner spins forever and it won’t update.

Hi there,

Sorry for the persistent issue here.

In this case, could you kindly install and activate this plugin (Debug Info – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org) then navigate to Dashboard > Debug Info from your WordPress Dashboard.

Copy and paste all the contents of the debug information and please attach a file containing the contents in a reply to us here at support.

I look forward to your reply.
Kind Regards,
Support.

I have attached the debug data in a word.doc.

Thanks,
Dana

hi

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

I installed the plugin and activated it.

Activation is not enough :slight_smile:
we need a link to access your website, please check my message and if you don’t know how to do it check tutorial :wink:

Here is the temp login link:
http://www.elearningbydana.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=267bb89810eb3ed9087355a396c9a2d2

Thanks,
Dana

hi Dana

You have a lot of plugins that may cause this problem, please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Deactivating plugins totally worked…I like plugins, what can I say - I’m a newb :slight_smile: I’m afraid to activate any of them now :slight_smile:

Hi there,
I’m glad the issue is resolved.
Please feel free to reach out once again in case of any more questions.
Best Regards,
Support.

One of the greatest benefits to these forums is your ability to search prior to posting a question. We strongly encourage you to do so as the vast majority of your questions will be able to be answered by searching. Just click the magnifying glass and start typing in your question. You can also use the breadcrumb navigation to filter by categories or sub categories. The old forum topics were not able to be merged with these new forums, but you can find old threads on Google by searching and simply adding something like “themeco” or “x theme” to the end of your query. We will slowly phase out those results as the new forum is populated with the latest, most accurate answers.

Hi,

Seeing that the issue was resolved, I will go ahead and close this thread.

Take care.