Front Page Sections Won't Work

Hi

I setup a website using the illdy theme over at www.ipswichdoula.com.au

I added information into a few sections and changed the others not to show. Now a few weeks later I have gone in to create another section since I wanted to have a “Resources” section that shows links to other similar websites. I used the “Full Width Section” to input the links and made sure to toggle the “Show this section?” marker to “On” position. I have updated but it won’t show.

I then tried using another section that I wasn’t using but that didn’t work either. I tried toggling the section off, publishing, then on and publishing again. However it still won’t work. I have cleared all cookies, tried viewing in Incognito mode as well as using different browsers. However it just won’t show the section for me.

I am having the same issues, the front page sections are not showing although the toggle is “ON” for all of them, please advice what to do.

hey there

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hi Noda,

Here are your temporary login details:
link: http://iconceptbrands.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=c1cb7fe5af01339e8faff4c7baa820c9

Hi, I have the same issues, nothing is working: www.tuinmobili.com.ar
Personalization page keeps “Loading…”

Hi @gaby08,

Please follow the documentation for illdy here: Illdy Theme Documentation - Colorlib you need to create a home page first to get it working.

@caoticvs, Try disable all the other plugins you installed, refresh the cache and see that fixes the issue.

@all, please use a separate ticket to describe your issue, so that it is easy to track and give solution fast.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Thanks a lot, apparently the problem is with the FancyBox for WordPress plugin. I deactivated it and it worked again.

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.

gladly

Hi, there

Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!