Frontpage HTML H1 issue

Hi!

Thanks for the great theme! I have an issue with the H1. My homepage https://one-interiordesign.com/ doesn’t have such one. All the other pages do have H1, but this one (ONE Interior Design), when I set it to be frontpage, it “loses” the H1. I really want my homepage to has an H1. Could you please help me?

Have a nice day!

Good evening

You can include h1 in the text you have on the homepage, page itself does not have h1 if you don’t add it

Thanks for the quick response. The problem is I need to put h1 on the title and I could edit only the inner text of the page and not the title. I can’t write any text on this page, because if I do, it messes the whole front page design. Is there any html piece of content in the editor where I could add <h1?

Thanks!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The H1 tag is assigned to the Jumbotron text so you would have to add the Jumbotron text to the page in order to have the H1 tag.

Best Regards,
Support

Hey, thanks! It worked, I can just place any text I want to be h1 and that doesn’t mess up the look. Great!
Could you please also tell me which part of the frontpage is assigned to have <h2?

Thanks again and have a great day!
Angie

Angie predefined tag for h2 is not there but you can use other text related elements for h2, you can even use html tags anywhere where you can add a description,

Got it. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!